We are now happy to announce that we are now welcoming all of our wonderful pet owners back into our building with no restrictions!
Green Bay, WI
- Masks are not required.
- You are no longer required to call when arriving, just come on in!
- Multiple people may come inside for appointments.
- We do ask that when you come into our main entrance by our fenced-in yard, to please read the signs by the doors as to which of the 2 interior doors to use. One door is better suited for cats, birds, and other exotic pet appointments, and the other door is better suited to dog appointments and picking up refills, pet food, and other items.
- YOU MAY REQUEST CURBSIDE! If you feel uncomfortable in a setting where people are not masked, and social distancing is not possible, we are still offering curbside. Please give us a call when you arrive in our parking lot and we will happily assist you curbside.
- If you wish for us to still take your refills, pet food, and other items directly to you in your vehicle, please call when you arrive, and we’ll check you out over the phone and take your items out to you.